Pokemon :: Spectrum

Sign in, now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sign in, now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel the world! Face off against our Gym Leaders and Elite Four! Become... the Champion.

Welcome to Spectrum! App templates are here, post them in Pending Characters!

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 am

Affiliates

Modern Day Alchemists

The Daedalus Cycle

3 posters

Raindrops (Lenny/Averi. Want to join, ask first plz)

Lenny O'Hara
    Lenny O'Hara
    BONES AND FIRE

Credits : 45

Trainer Card
    Trainer Rank: Rookie
    Badges: 0

Raindrops (Lenny/Averi. Want to join, ask first plz) Empty Raindrops (Lenny/Averi. Want to join, ask first plz)

Post  Lenny O'Hara Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:16 am

The steps to the hotel entrance was quiet this evening. It was before the night life kicked in and after the lunch-time glut of people who had just arrived, so the only people who were coming were the people who had late trains and unexpected delays. The exception was Lenny O'Hara, the blonde pokemon trainer who at this moment in time was stooped down on his feet, guiding Clyde back up the steps. He and Cain had been training in Chiten Forest for most of the day, and while Cain stayed for a little longer to carry on, Lenny saw that his pokemon were getting wearier as the day went on. So he called it a day, and now he was here, watching as his pokemon, self imposing blindness upon himself, clambered up each step with only Lenny's voice guiding him as to which way he was going.

"Just up a few more, Clyde, keep following me." Lenny said patiently, and the Cyndaquil happily followed. To contrast the two, a very bored looking Cubone sat on Lenny's shoulder, wondering why he couldn't simply pick Clyde up and carry him. Having to constantly help him was only slowing the trio down in Bonnie's eyes; she'd much rather just force his eyes open and be done with it, but that wasn't her master's style. He hoped to teach Clyde to navigate blind and just hope he grew out of it.

RUMBLE!

All three of them looked into the skies; even Clyde, who kept his eyes shut. The already dark evening sky began to blacken ever more. Storm clouds. Lenny stood up and walked towards Clyde.

"It's going to rain, so I'll carry you the rest of the way, ok?" He explained, scooping up the fire mouse and running into the lobby as the first drops began to fall. It might end up forcing people into the shelter from the rain.
    Averi Tuesday
    Averi Tuesday
    ROCKHEADED ONE

Credits : 9

Trainer Card

Raindrops (Lenny/Averi. Want to join, ask first plz) Empty Re: Raindrops (Lenny/Averi. Want to join, ask first plz)

Post  Averi Tuesday Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:10 am

"Ra RAAAAAAAAAAA... ALTS." Averi adamantly shook her head, as Meebo orbitted her like a sattelite, Primrose sitting atop her shoulder, whining as always. "Nope, nope, nope, nope, NOPE. You cannot, will not, and SHALL not pass. I mean, eat my cake. You had your slice, now I get to eat mine. So nyeh!" Playfully sticking her tongue out at Ralts, she was returned the favor, as she took a bite of the delicious cookie-crust ice cream cake held on a napkin in her hands. "Solo, solo, solo~" Nodding at her Pokemon, dubbed Meebo, Averi gulped down the bite of cake in her mouth. "Doh, don't tell me you want another slice too! Fiiiiine." Sighing, she took her own slice, a sadly small two bites of it her own, and split it in half, giving each of her Pokemon a half. "Oh, could this day get an worse?" And in chimed Primrose with those dreaded words; " Ra ralts ralts raltsa ra ralts!~" AHHHHH! "PRIIIIIIIM! YOU'RE NEVER EVER SUPPOSED TO SAY-"

And boom goes the thunder. And the lightning. Then the rain... Oi vey...

"At least it's not... Raining... Eeeehh..." Well... She'd HOPED for a head start on her journey to the next town to make her team stronger, but that seemed no longer an option, not for now anyways. So she started off, hurriedly, towards the door. Walking a bit too fast to stop herself properly, Primrose just BARELY managed to drop from Averi's shoulder as she collided head-on with some poor boy who'd just entered the lobby himself. As Averi scrambled up, offering a bit of assistance to the poor guy she nearly maimed, Primrose wandered over to a Cubone, presumably the boy's Pokemon, and poked it's ear, just because. YAY!~ EAR-POOOOOOOOOKE!~
    Lenny O'Hara
    Lenny O'Hara
    BONES AND FIRE

Trainer Card

Raindrops (Lenny/Averi. Want to join, ask first plz) Empty Re: Raindrops (Lenny/Averi. Want to join, ask first plz)

Post  Lenny O'Hara Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:26 am

Lenny felt something collide with him, throwing him to the floor in a heap. Clyde fell with him, tumbling onto the floor with a panicked "QUIIIIIIIIL!" Bonnie immediately looked to the fire mouse and was about to rush to his aid, before feeling something poke her ear. A Ralts' arm outstretched to the Cubone's ear, either out of mischief or curiosity.

WHAP!

Bonnie immediately slammed her bone into the Ralts, before turning back to Clyde, who had gotten up but was screaming for guidance from Lenny or Bonnie. Bonnie got over and reluctantly led him by the shoulders back to Lenny, calming him down with a quiet "Cuuu," as Lenny was helped up by the girl who had bumped into him.

"Oh, errr, sorry for being in your way." He said to her, helping her keep her balance as he got to his feet. He made sure she was ok, before looking back to his two pokemon now at his feet. "Oh, Clyde, you ok there?" The fire pokemon nodded, holding himself against Lenny's foot. The trainer nodded, before looking back to the girl who bumped into him. "Hurry to get out of the rain? Don't blame you, it's coming down fast."
    Averi Tuesday
    Averi Tuesday
    ROCKHEADED ONE

Trainer Card

Post  Averi Tuesday Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Averi stood upright again, now, and examined the scene better; the boy seemed to have two Pokemon, a Cubone and one pitiful looked Cyndaquil. As the Cubone went over to help Cyndaquil, Primrose, being Primrose, jabbed at Cubone's ear with a finger, and was promptly bone clubbed in the head. Rubbing her head angrily, she was about to do something about it when Meebo floated over in front of her and pushed Primrose over to Averi. As was normal, Averi could only laugh and shake her head. "Prim, you're a royal mess, you know that right?~" Turning to the guy, still smiling, she extended a hand to him after he'd checked on his Cyndaquil. "Yeah, sorry about that~ It was pouring down so suddenly, and a certain Ralts whines when she gets wet. Yeah, Prim, I'm talking about you." She stuck out her tongue at the Ralts and smiled at the guy. "I'm Averi, by the way~ Averi Tuesday, nice to meet you! And this here is Primrose, and my sane little Meebo is over here." She gestured to each of her Pokémon as she introduced herself and her bestestest friends ever.
    Lenny O'Hara
    Lenny O'Hara
    BONES AND FIRE

Trainer Card

Post  Lenny O'Hara Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:01 am

Lenny noticed the girl extend a hand towards him, a smile on her face. "Yeah, sorry about that~ It was pouring down so suddenly, and a certain Ralts whines when she gets wet. Yeah, Prim, I'm talking about you." She stuck out her tongue at the Ralts and smiled back to Lenny as he shook her hand graciously. "I'm Averi, by the way~ Averi Tuesday, nice to meet you! And this here is Primrose, and my sane little Meebo is over here."

"I'm Lenny." He said, before gesturing to his pokemon. The fire mouse pokemon sat on his shoe, holding it for balance while the Cubone boredly spun her bone with expert precision."The Cyndaquil's Clyde and the Cubone's Bonnie. How'd you get your pokemon, if I'm allowed to ask?" He asked, trying to keep the conversation going and avoid having nothing to say. "I caught both of my pokemon, pretty much by hand. It was fun." Bonnie twitched an eyebrow at this, remembering his screams when she sneaked a Beedril into his tent when he was trying to catch her.
    Victor Adonis
    Victor Adonis
    ATORIA CHAMPION

Trainer Card
    Trainer Rank: Atoria Champion
    Badges: 8

Post  Victor Adonis Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 am

BUMP
    Averi Tuesday
    Averi Tuesday
    ROCKHEADED ONE

Trainer Card

Post  Averi Tuesday Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Neeee? As he introduced his Pokemon, Averi listened, of course, but then he asked her where she got her own Pokemon? Interesting story, that one...

"My Pokemon? Well, since you asked, I guess I'll have to answer, ne?~ Heehee~ Well, my dad's Daniel Tuesday, you may'a heard of him, he used to be a pretty tough trainer, took on Elite Four a few years straight, and to cut it quick, his strongest Pokemon was a Gardevoir he had. And then he had a Gallade, and a few other psychic Pokemon, which is why I'm trying to be as good of a monotype trainer as he was, and when I was little, he had this egg, and by the time I was nine, it hatched and I got Prim. Then, when I turned ten, I went to see the Pokemon professor and I got Meebo there. " Laughing softly, she put a hand behind her head, before looking at him with a smile. "Ohhh, I talk too much, don't I!?~ Ah well~ So what about you? Where'd you get your Pokemon?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:00 am